McElhanney Associates Land Surveying Ltd. is looking for a Commissioned Land Surveyor for our Surrey branch. This branch is partakes in major, high-profile survey projects in a variety of challenging settings across Western Canada. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and skilled surveyor who wants to take his/her career to the next level!
• Leading survey crews on projects; communicating scope and scheduling information to team members, setting expectations and ensuring timeliness of project tasks.
• Traveling when required to other Branch or Field Office locations
• Liaising with Project Managers and clients; preparing accurate field notes and drawings, managing information flow from field to final deliverables
• Providing mentorship, guidance, and training to assist with employee professional development
• Implementing and ensuring quality assurance on all field returns
• Diploma or degree in Geomatics and 2-5 years' progressive experience in a similar role
• Must hold a BCLS or CLS commission or be registered as a Land Surveyor in Training in BC through ABCLS
• Ability and desire to work in varying and remote locations
• Excellent communication â€“ verbal and written; teamwork skills
• Land Development experience an asset
• GNSS processing and Civil3D CAD experience an asset
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter online.
- - - - - - -
McElhanney Associates Land Surveying Ltd. is a subsidiary company of McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. - a Canadian company offering outstanding engineering, mapping, surveying, planning and environmental services to its clients. At McElhanney, you are working within a strong team that is well established in the local industry. Our employees love working here because of our varied projects, high levels of autonomy, opportunities for career development, and the opportunity to travel to exciting projects and explore what the province of BC has to offer. Established in 1910, McElhanney is a stable and secure employee-owned company. McElhanney offers an excellent total compensation and benefits package, as well as a great team of professionals to work with and continuous opportunity for development.
McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. is an Employment Equity employer.