The Process Control Engineer is responsible for maintaining, updating, and implementing projects in the DCS for the refinery.
• Develop and implement DCS control strategies for refinery processes and terminal operations
• Develop and implement advanced process control strategies usin...
• Applying principles from the science of chemistry to engineering designs and problems: Inorganic, Organic, Physical and associated analytical labs;
• Predicting process operating conditions through computer simulation;
• Choosing appropriate chemical containment and reaction v...
Instant savings on Dental, Vision, & more for just $0.40/day. Learn more »