This person will be working at a 200-person chemical manufacturing facility supervising 25 non-union hourly operators. Because of growth and the current demand for the product that this facility produces, this site will be growing to 300 people by the end of this year. This site has recently undergo...
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
• 5-8 years experience in Mechanical Engineering in the Chemical Industry
• Maintenance Engineering background preferred
• Experience with Maintenance software, ISO 9000, OSHA etc
• Experience writing SOPs and training aids
• Supervision exp...