The Mechanical Design Engineer position is the second level of Engineer in the Engineering Department. This level is for the employee with some relevant work experience who has mastered basic engineering skills. The focus of this position is on receiving and applying information appropriately, and l...
Leading and supervising a team of engineers as they design, develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical design problems.
• Oversee development project which you are responsible for using our Global Design team, ensure quality of work, resources planning and financia...
• Responsible for smooth new product introduction (GESC) and local application of overseas designed/global products.
• Project leadership for TAC from prototype stage to mass drawing issuance.
• Coordinate resolution of mass production design issues with TAC affiliates, custo...
• Process Design (Failure Mode Analysis, Line Balancing, etc.)
• Equipment/Jig Specification, Justification, Installation, Testing, and Buyoff, Process Validation & Capability, EPIQS
• Process Documentation (PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, QA-Net).
• Presentations for key NPI meetings (G-ESC m...
• Lead new product launches for Heater Core and Condenser/Multicooler/GIC product for a variety of OEMs (including but not limited to GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Subaru, and Hyundai).
• Create new processes, machines, jigs and tools for new product introduction.
• Perform capacity studies a...
• Instruct Associate Engineers and Engineers in the proper application of Engineering Mechanics.
• Solve Machine Design problems of a highly complex nature with little or no help and document the solutions in a format to be referenced by others.
• Develop professional level Machin...
• Lead Vehicle Integration activities
• Ensure that Functional Objectives are achieved.
• Ensure that Mule and VP vehicles are built with appropriate content and that vehicles are distributed to the custodians.
• Root cause and or facilitate issue resolution.
• Document and communicate o...
Responsible for designing and developing a product/product family. Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel. Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
The individual filling this position will be res...
1) Project Lead
• Lead cross functional teams to develop process reflections and incorporate into new line specifications.
2) Department Lead
• Create annual budgets, including allocation of expenses and fixed assets
• Create Department Goals & Objectives (G&O's) and ensure direct reports task...
Department: Machine & Tool Planning - Outside Manufactured Parts
• Responsible for processing, estimating, scheduling, and planning outside vendor manufactured tooling.
• This includes all parts for process machinery, jigs, fixtures, injection molds, stamping dies, etc. related to automotive parts...
Specifies machines for manufacturing and product handling.
• Modify machinery for new model introductions.
• Write detailed equipment specifications for the procurement of manufacturing equipment.
• Lead in the start-up and debug of new equipment.
• Manage projects from inception through complet...
• BSME, BSEE or Engineering degree with extensive automotive electrical experience and 0-5 years of experience.
• Prototype experience preferred. Entry-level candidates with strong sense of urgency
• Candidates with some level of practical experience are preferred....