Executing on new product development projects, from conceptualization to full market launch. Reporting on various projects accordingly, and for supporting the Product Engineering Manager.
• Reside at customer facility
• Review customer product design and provide inputs for manu...
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities
• Coordinating all product development activity between OEM customer and internal company departments.
• Comprehend and transfer customer requirements to responsible activities within the company.
• Facilitate and manage program timing in the role of program...
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide engineering support at customer locations for passive and semi-active shock absorber tuning.
The primary responsibility of this position includes, but is not limited to:
• Develop shock ...
Under general direction of the Department Director or Sr. Manager, the primary responsibility of this position is to manage the laboratory and team of individuals in the testing and validation of automotive chassis systems products (suspension, brake, etc.). This role has the responsibility of coord...
• Mechanical specification, design and testing of gasoline direct injection fuel injection systems used in automotive powertrain applications; including system and component specification, design, testing and design documentation.
• Simulation and modeling of mechanical components or systems.
Participate and support the Product Evaluation Costing Team.
• Evaluate customer requests for quote manufacturing feasibility, determine part and tooling
• Develop product and component history via maintenance of the CSS database to provide complete and technical information to...
Instant savings on Dental, Vision, & more for just $0.40/day. Learn more »