Executing on new product development projects, from conceptualization to full market launch. Reporting on various projects accordingly, and for supporting the Product Engineering Manager.
• Reside at customer facility
• Review customer product design and provide inputs for manu...
Participate and support the Product Evaluation Costing Team.
• Evaluate customer requests for quote manufacturing feasibility, determine part and tooling
• Develop product and component history via maintenance of the CSS database to provide complete and technical information to...
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
• Coordinating all product development activity between OEM customer and internal company departments.
• Comprehend and transfer customer requirements to responsible activities within the company.
• Facilitate and manage program timing in the role of program ...
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide engineering support at customer locations for passive and semi-active shock absorber tuning.
The primary responsibility of this position includes, but is not limited to:
• Develop shock abso...
• Mechanical specification, design and testing of gasoline direct injection fuel injection systems used in automotive powertrain applications; including system and component specification,
design, testing and design documentation.
• Simulation and modeling of mechanical componen...
General Responsibilities and Function:
• Work in conjunction with the Project Engineer to develop and launch products into production utilizing the APQP process. Perform assigned tasks within the appropriate timeframe.
• Work with the Product Engineer and Quali...
Instant savings on Dental, Vision, & more for just $0.40/day. Learn more »