The Power Utilities DCS Engineer will work with power plant operations team and maintenance towards implementing control strategies and projects associated with DCS and PLC process controls of boilers, turbines and plant auxiliaries. You will also assume the role of SME of power process control. I...
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Group Health and Dental program through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• 401k with matching
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Group Life / AD&D / STD / LTD / Voluntary Life
• 80 hours of holiday pay per year
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Group Banking Programs
1. Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering/Technology, Business; five+ years Manufacturing Engineering /Quality Assurance experience in the automotive industry. 2. Experience being a QE supplier to Ford, Toyota or any other auto maker 3. Knowledge of a...
Instant savings on Dental, Vision, & more for just $0.40/day. Learn more »