Leidos is actively seeking a creative, highly talented and self-motivated Field Engineer. The Field Engineer will be required to travel to sites as needed and according to schedule.
Projects will include field data collection throughout Michigan, typically in the following areas: ·
Leidos is actively seeking a creative, highly talented and self-motivated Field Engineer (temporary contract) The Field Engineer will be required to travel to sites as needed and according to schedule.
Projects will include field data collection throughout Michigan, typically in the following are...
The Computer Operations Analyst's role is to observe and control the company's midrange computer systems and peripheral equipment for the purpose of uninterrupted data processing, interactive and batch processing, and continuous system availability. This includes monitoring system consoles for erro...
The Logistics Engineer is responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Supply Chain Solutions in current and future operations.
• Collects data and performs statistical analysis
• Maps and documents processes
• Recommends and implements ...
Responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Supply Chain Solutions for current and future operations. Provides coaching/mentorship to other engineers. Provides regular and proactive communications to customers and Ryder Management.
The ERP Team Leads will support the respective ERP Manager by working with different development groups and EA groups to manage the day to day project/support tasks in the workstream they lead. This position will also analyze business processes to identify user needs and perform relevant developmen...
• Analyze and define SAP functions, business processes, and user needs.
• Perform functional configuration and maintenance tasks for Dart's SAP systems according to operational and business needs.
• Gather, validate and translate business requirements into cohesive, integrated de...
Senior Mechanical Engineerneeded for a one (1) year contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Auburn Hills, MI.
What You'll Be Doing
• Influence team direction with technical leadership.
• Apply specialized mechanical knowledge to provide engineering and technical solutions for new busi...
The Systems Engineer's role is to design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of various business applications. This includes ensuring the availability of applications, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and proc...
Manufacturing Process Engineer needed for a 12-month contract to hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in the Detroit, MI area.
Top Skills You Should Possess
• Process Engineering
• Statistical Analysis
• Low-level Computer Programming
• MS Excel
What You'll Be Doing
Plans and monitors distribution of goods and materials throughout the company. Provides continuous improvement in support of Dart's customer service standards while facilitating the efficient use of the company's resources and inventories.
Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or...
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process Design (Failure Mode Analysis, Line Balancing, etc...)
• Equipment/Jig Specification, Justification, Installation, Testing, and Buyoff
• Process Validation & Capability, EPIQS Process Documentation (PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, QA-...
Direct Supervision of up to 8 electrical engineering associates with the following responsibilities:
Design and modify machines for manufacturing and product handling.
• Write detailed equipment specifications for the procurement of manufacturing equipment.
• Lead in ...
1) Project Lead:
• Lead CFT to develop process reflections and incorporate into New Line Specifications.
• Collaborate with PG1 / DNJP to develop best product and process thru DFM, new model planning and GESC
2) Department Lead:
• Create Annual Plan Budgets, Expense,...
Conduct margin analysis, industry/market research, and in-life performance measurement to determine product demand, positioning, viability, and profitability. Will create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal organizations to ensure pro...
The Supervisor position is the first level of supervision in the Engineering Department, and includes a combination of managing others and contributing individual technical work. The planning horizon is typically 0 – 12 months with an emphasis on successfully executing current project and cus...
Developing, organizing, managing, and coordinating packaging projects
--Exhibiting innovation in discovery, advancing, and evaluating of new technologies in packaging material handling
--Providing innovative, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts, developments, or scientific insight an...
The Mechanical Technician III supports Engineering prototyping activities by fabricating, assembling and disassembling printing machinery to evaluate design.
• Fabricate printing materials in support of Engineering prototyping activities.
• Assemble and disassemble prototype pri...
The Materials Engineering Manager position in general manages the materials research, development and support function that involves several key areas supported by Supervisors.
The Materials Engineering Manager must also:
• Manage the Materials Engineering Group, providing proactive leadership a...
Design Your Own Future in Electro-Optics in West Michigan
- Work with an established small company, well respected in its industry, with world-wide markets
- take control of existing product lines and direct involvement with new product designs
- use your knowledge of circuit de...