Mechanical Service Operators assist in the movement of locomotives in the shop area; perform service, cleanup and fueling of locomotives; and operate a forklift.
Accountabilities• Provide locomotives with all necessary materials (drinking water, sand, spare parts, etc.).
• Scrape engine car body...
Data conversion/migration and map production in accordance with mapping standards, while creating the map environment within ArcMap, including the manipulation of layered information within this environment.
• Preparation of GIS data, including analysis support.
• Creation of geographic maps by me...
Design of oil and natural gas pipelines and facilities. Lead a team in a successful delivery of pipeline projects.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for engineering tasks with an emphasis on oil and gas pipeline design.
• Lead and deve...
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our world class team in Fort Worth, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coaches, trains and develops lean improvement team members and other personnel
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by...
We are seeking Senior Engineers to support U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Administration's Facilities Management & Engineering Mission. The FM&E Program Management Office (PMO) provides facilities, infrastructure, and related support services to CBP and DHS. The PMO manages real proper...