\*SIGN ON BONUS\*
NextGen Automated, Inc. has been the leading provider of unique, creative, and innovative audio-visual services located in the Lowcountry since 2003. We are currently seeking a Control4 Technician/Programmer who must have a minimum of three years of experience with the Control4 system. Experience with installation and programming Control4 is required. Applications will not be reviewed if the candidate does not have the minimum requirements. If you are ready to be part of a team and work in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
A sign-on bonus will be provided to a candidate based on satisfactory experience.
- Programming C4 Systems and other Audio Visual Systems
- Installing equipment, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Provide technical assistance and resolve related issues for users and personnel.
- Installation of Pre-wiring materials/cabling.
- Responsible for implementing all aspects of the job-site installation, as well as adhering to project schedules and staffing plans.
- Knowledge of different types of wire and cable, both new construction and retro-fit.
- Knowledgeable in structured cabling and other advanced cabling technologies.
- A/V components and associated equipment.
- All manors of racking systems.
- Theater systems
- Projectors and automated screens
- Video displays of all types.
- Able to install and configure hard-wired and wireless networks and all associated components. (Networking / IT)
- Distributed HD Video distribution systems. Cameras, Digital and Analog, DVR, and NVR configurations
- Minimum of (3) years practical experience as in audio/video and/or home automation.
- Experience programming systems such as Control4.
- High school diploma or GED required; some post-high school education or training preferred.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of how to use basic hand tools.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Able to lift and move objects weighing up to 100 pounds, work from heights above 10 feet, and work in confined areas
- Able to stand for long periods of time and to lift, crouch, reach, handle, push, and pull
- Able to work in extremely cold and extremely hot temperatures
- Able to work while exposed to loud sounds and noise levels
- Must have the ability to learn to pull, terminate and test all standard industry cable types.
- Must maintain an excellent driving record, maintain the vehicle and vehicle inventory, and comply with company vehicle policy.
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- C4 Certification Testing Fee’s
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement with Company Match
- Recruiting Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- C4: 3 years (Preferred)
- Audio Visual: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations