- Implement algorithms that run on our robots, both internal to the software system and client facing.
- Software development will include improving localization, improving obstacle avoidance, identifying root cause of software node crashes, developing new techniques for mapping/navigation etc.
- Ensure implementation is carefully thought through, keeping in mind readability, compute, scalability, maintainability, testing and other best practice considerations.
- Solve challenging problems of localization, path planning, and navigation.
- Deploy your code on our production robots and see customers using your solutions.
- Be proactive in figuring out bottlenecks and issues with the existing setup.
- MS or higher degree in Computer science.
- Extensive software development in C/C++.
- 5+ years of professional SDLC (software development) experience.
- 5+ years of coding experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- 2+ years of experience in developing SLAM algorithms.
- Extensive understanding on global path planning, local path planning, and collision avoidance.
- Solid foundation of localization and mapping.
- Solid foundation of 2D and 3D localization.
- Solid understanding on Map-based and Reactive Navigation.
- Experience with parallel programing using GPU or multi-core systems.
- Working knowledge in 3D pose estimation and tracking in computer vision.
- Strong Linux experience.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Experience in self-driving autonomous vehicles
- Fluent in NVIDIA technologies
- Open to learning new technologies
- Remote Work-from-Home (in the U.S.) Flexibility Available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $135,000.00 - $185,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19