Web Strategist (UX Designer)
Hi, we’re New Breed.
We’re the premier revenue performance management partner for the world’s fastest-growing companies. A two-time HubSpot North American partner of the year, we’re pushing the digital marketing and sales space forward. As we grow our teams, we’re seeking elite and driven individuals to join our mission and help companies acquire better, expand faster, and retain longer with New Breed products and services.
We're seeking a Web Strategist responsible for delivering customer success by facilitating the coordination of website-based projects to completion. Through customer engagement, you will bring strategic user experience value to address key persona pain points and drive website conversion. You are able to think on your feet and make intelligent decisions to solve for the user and create high-quality deliverables with tactical precision to accomplish the customer’s business objectives.
In this role you will:
- Be the project manager and primary point of contact overseeing website design and development for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Monitor client success through analytics to recommend solutions.
- Identify client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Maintain client retention and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing business by solving for the customer.
- Assist in quick resolution of client-facing challenges or issues.
- Coordinate projects to ensure scope and budget are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage and allocate developers’ time and tasks.
- Conduct website audits and generate user experience, content strategy, and user interface improvements and recommendations.
- Create content outlines and communicate content strategies to assist your clients in the content creation process.
- Create wireframes to present recommended layouts based on content strategy and page objectives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the Web team. Be willing to share your experience and expertise to help the team learn and grow.
- Improve process inefficiencies to improve the client journey and internal productivity.
A strong candidate will have:
- Relevant professional work experience (project management, UX design, UI design, content strategist, UX copywriter).
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the technology space.
- Expertise in web-based applications (Sketch, InVision, HubSpot, Hotjar).
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience creating wireframes.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
Where You’ll Work:
Ideally, you’ll be located in New England. We’re also open to hiring in New York, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, and Texas.
If you’re local to Burlington, VT you can spend your day on our state of the art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. We offer in-office, fully remote, and hybrid work options for all team members.
- Flexible vacation time (no minimum, no maximum)
- Health, vision, and dental insurances effective Day 1
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Paid parental leave
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years of tenure
- Tuition program that extends to spouses, partners, and adult dependents
About New Breed:
New Breed combines the speed of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, the creativity of an agency, and the technology of a digital marketing company all under one roof. We own the entire marketing and sales process on behalf of our clients from demand generation to closing the sale. Through our inbound expertise, proprietary assets, and deeply integrated systems, we close the loop between buyers and the products they need. Join us and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Our Commitment to You:
We’re a community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
Job Type: Full-time