- On Site Position
- Independently develops and debugs simple to complex SAS programs in a timely manner.
- Independently implements statistical analysis plan, data preparation, and data manipulation into SAS programs and macros.
- Independently creates statistical tables, figures, and listings for clinical trial data.
- Participates in the validation of SAS programs and analysis datasets.
- Maintains documentation for SAS programs and validation results.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- Minimum BS (MS preferred) in Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in SASdevelopment andprogramming including macros.
- 3+ years experience in the clinical research industry.
- Experience in supporting Phase I-IV studies.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Programming: 3 years (Required)