Rocket Machining & Design is a engineering, design, and manufacturing company that machines precision components for a wide variety of customers. At Rocket, we have a small team of individuals who continually strive to push the status quo in the machining and design industry. We seek to assist our customers in their pursuit of success by machining and designing high quality components and assemblies. Our facility is clean and air conditioned, to provide our team one of the best working environments possible.
Position: CNC Programmer with some machining
Location: 4551 W. Dickman Rd. Springfield, MI.
Required Qualifications and Responsibilities for the Position
- Experience programming in a job shop environment or similar
- Must be able to program a variety of components in a job shop setting
- Turn/Mill precision components and measure components using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, gauge pins, and other metrology equipment.
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machine operations
- Design holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines to create ways to produce components
- Read blueprints and check parts to specifications
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition
- Organized and Clean
- Knowledge of M&G Code and Haas controls preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Assist in the development of machining process to create the most efficient methods of manufacturing components
- Journeyman Machinist or equivalent
Pay will be based on experience, ability to demonstrate the tasks outlined above, and eagerness to be a part of a quickly growing family owned company.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location