Full Time/ Part Time/ Internship
Are you excited by Blockchain technology and decentralization? Want to work with the latest tech and help create the next generation of apps and infrastructure?
The Foundation is looking for talented developers and engineers to build on the MOAC blockchain platform. We are looking for blockchain architects & developers to develop new prototypes, pilots, and production applications using the latest blockchain technologies. Assignments will vary from building DApps to collaborating on developer workshops and working with the next generation of coders and evangelize the MOAC platform.
About the MOAC Foundation:
The MOAC Foundation is a cooperative not-for-profit organization, responsible for efficient use of funds from the MOAC Reserve. Responsibility for all platform development (including the development of applications and associated services), ongoing maintenance, and support (including public educational content for the community) is provided by the MOAC Foundation.
The MOAC Foundation’s vision is to interconnect and grow blockchain markets through accessibility and ease of use.
- Design and implement decentralized applications and protocols
- Rapidly develop enterprise software applications and platforms using blockchain technologies
- Provide technical leadership on blockchain technologies and work across peer groups to develop blockchain solutions for the business
Deep interest in blockchain technology and a worldview that recognizes its possibilities in the near future.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter. Masters in CS or Engineering a plus.
- Experience with encryption algorithms, key management, and cryptographic principles
- Solid experience developing with Java, Python, C++; Solidity a plus
- Ability to pick up new methods, languages, and technologies quickly.
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain technologies
- Experience designing and writing smart contracts with Kotlin or Solidity a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints are advantageous to this role
- Ability to collaborate remotely with a team in multiple time zones.
The MOAC Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
No recruiters may contact about this posting.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking