Day-to-Day Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Provide general system design, programming, unit and integration testing of developed programs and documentation of those efforts.
- Developing Informatica PowerCenter ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager
- Troubleshoot and perform tune ETL solutions.
- Experience on Informatica or a 3rd party scheduler
- 4-6 years of experience in developing Informatica PowerCenter ETL mappings
- Hands-on experience in administration and configuration of Informatica PowerCenter Server in Windows and Unix using Admin Console and Metadata Manager
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to tune and optimize complex queries
- Experience at physical database modeling
This is for an Integrated Eligibility System Project.
Cloud and Things complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Reference ID: 661
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Informatica: 4 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 4 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location