BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are You’re a dependable, self-starter with experience in building and property maintenance. You contribute by designing the effective and consistent delivery of maintenance and operational excellence that enhance the company’s mission, purpose and core value. You quickly identify issues and recommend corrective measures to ensure quality and safety. You have a strong work ethic and bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it’s responding to an emergency request, or conducting regular inspections.
What you bring:
•Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in building/property maintenance.
- Universal CFC certification.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
Bonus skills and experience •Working knowledge of building monitoring and control system logic and functionality.
What success looks like:
- Knowledge and application for Security Access Systems, Fire Life Safety Systems, Wet and Dry chemical fire suppression and Lighting Control Systems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passion for customer service excellence.
•You Operate, maintain and repair all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves,
- You Operate, maintain and repair all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans.
- You Operate, maintain and repair all sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinals and piping.
- You provide ongoing assistance and support to the Chief Engineer in all aspects of site operation and maintenance.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.