- Provides technical support for end-user customers via phone, email, and on-site visits by analyzing and troubleshooting problems, as well as performing hardware and software installation and testing.
- Improves existing processes and solutions for customers by evaluating the capability of existing hardware/software to meet customers Eneeds and recommending products and/or processes as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains networks including PC and network set-up, software installation, network administration, and troubleshooting.
- Perform server administration, user account management, basic administration and troubleshooting activities.
- Provide periodic IT training to users, and participate in regional and global IT projects.
Requirement • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience in the IT field.
- Ability to work effectively based on management direction as well as to work as a strong team contributor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer, internal technology teams and users.
- Strong organization skills and be capable to deliver high quality of work.
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently as a team player, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multitask based on priority; Customer focused and detail oriented.
- ITFL Foundation, Microsoft or other IT vendor certifications preferred.
- Proficient English communication skills are a must. Intermediate level of (business level) Japanese and/or Spanish language skills are preferred, but not required.
Experience • More than 3 years of experience in end user support with Windows based LAN/WAN/Remote Access.
- Extensive knowledge of various business software: Windows OS, Office Suites, Adobe Acrobat, WebEx.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting iOS based devices, Conference System, MS Surface and HP laptops.
Location New York, NY
Date Added 7/16/2019
To express interest in working with SCSK USA Inc., please send your resume with a cover letter that specifies which position you are applying for to Careers@scskusa.com.