Looking for an Electrical Engineer specializing in hardware.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing electrical components into devices. They will also help design (new & existing) and manufacture electrical products of all shapes and sizes. They should be able to make quality assurance checks in order to keep the product standard high.
- Modification, repair, troubleshooting
- Replacing PLCs
- Use of Oscilloscope, Multimeter, etc.
- Analog familiarity
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Keep necessary equipment operational
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, WA 98682: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Electrical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location