As one of the largest manufacturer of instrument transformers, Ritz Instrument Transformers, Inc. counts on the abilities and knowledge of its ca. 1000 Employees, Worldwide. With manufacturing sites in Germany, USA, Austria, Hungary and China. Ritz supplies current and voltage transformers from 0.6 kV to 550 kV to power utility companies, OEM switchgear manufacturers and other electrical institutions.
Join the Ritz team in Lavonia GA, USA as
Electrical Engineer (B.Eng, M.Eng), - Medium Voltage Dry Type Instrument Transformers
- Analyze projects to include: preliminary design, cost calculation, and material selection based on internal Guidelines.
- Perform Electrical designs for instrument transformers using proprietary Design programs to comply with internal and national/international standards, while working from instructions, drawings, specifications, and other pertinent information.
- Create engineering documentation such as CAD drawings, bills of material, design sheets.
- Introduce, improve and optimize work, manufacturing and design processes.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities to meet established deadlines.
- University or college degree in Electrical Engineering with focus in Power Systems and Electrical Machines, Transformers (B.Eng, M.Eng).
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
- Knowledge in design and manufacturing of current and voltage transformers.
- Knowledge in Autodesk Inventor.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills. Effective communication skills, including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- An excellent team player with strong people skills; able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- A variety of tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Advanced training programs and team support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Recognition and respect of the Ritz team.
- Paid vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Contributory (matching) Retirement Plan 401 (k).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have spread out breaks times and are using conference rooms for break areas, since all meetings are now held on TEAMS.
- Do you need VISA sponsorship?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place