This is a engineering position within the telecom industry. The engineer will perform structural analysis of towers, mounting systems, rooftops, water tanks, and buildings in a fast pace working environment. Formal reports are prepared to effectively communicate structure configuration and code compliance to customers. Responsibilities will include maintaining project timelines, effective communication with peers and management on project status, and accurate technical reporting.
Position will be located near Akron, OH.
- Performs engineering analysis and calculations for telecommunication structures such as towers, mounting systems, buildings, concrete foundations, rooftops, platforms, water tanks, etc.
- Evaluates designs for overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Adhere to applicable Quality Control procedures.
- Provide accurate project status reporting to facilitate accurate customer reporting.
- Assist in the development of engineering tools and processes.
- Review requests for engineering services to determine that adequate information is provided to complete service.
- Generate required engineering reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Civil Engineering (Structural emphasis preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Academic knowledge of AutoCAD
We offer health benefits, retirement benefits, vacation, holiday, and sick pay, and growth potential.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible