D9Tech Resources LLC is looking for a talented Remedy Senior Solutions Architect and Networking Support Engineer in support of a new BMC IT Service Management (ITSM) installation in support of a Department of Navy (DoN) government contract, located in Virginia Beach, VA. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with administering, customizing and deploying the BMC ITSM suite within an organization. Understanding of Information Technology Library (ITIL) framework for service delivery is also required.
D9Tech Resources LLC (“D9Tech”) is a long-term provider of mission critical C4I and IT support to a broad set of military and Federal agencies. D9Tech is enabling these communities to meet their emerging information assurance needs proactively through knowledge management, successful technology transfer and tailored application of IA best practices.
- Promote organizational transition to a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Business Service Management (BSM) within an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite of products.
- Provide technical support, to include: performing on-site visits to develop requirements for Government review; on-site installation, engineering validation, and test support, and engineering analysis technical reviews.
- Provide engineering, test and evaluation, training material updates, integration and sustainment support, configuration management, and life-cycle support of the BMC ITSM.
- Provide Operational Engineering support in the Remedy Service Level Management (SLM), Service Request Management (SRM), Remedy Analytics, and Remedy Knowledge Management (RKM) modules as well as BMC Remedy Analytics and Dashboards.
- Plan and design integrations with BMC Remedy with third-party systems like VMware, etc.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy and normalization. Integrating Foundational data. Documenting and mapping the CMDB structure and data integrations.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the Remedy AR System and Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) capability including all core modules: Service Desk, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, and Asset Management.
- Interface with IT management, specialists, and engineers throughout all echelons of the the DoN and DoD communities.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with administering, customizing and deploying the Remedy Action Request System 9.x, ITSM suite to include Smart IT
- Implementation knowledge on BMC ARS 8.x, ITSM Suite 7.X, SLM 7.X, Remedy Migrator, Web services, API's and Plug-ins, Remedy Developer Studio
- Experience with the Smart IT and Smart Reporting to create, distribute effective, actionable reports, and user interface.
- Prior ITSM integration experience with other remedy & web service integration.
- Experience integrating process and functional area: Change Management, Asset Management, Service Desk, etc.
- Experience customizing Remedy and Smart IT forms, and workflows
- Knowledge on installing, configuring and applying patches to BMC Remedy ARS, mid-tier, ITSM, SRM, and Atrium CMDB
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field +10 years’ experience
- Certified CMDB Professional
- Certified Remedy Administrator
- Experience working with VMware solutions
Job Type: Full-time