McParlane & Associates, Inc. is a consulting mechanical engineering firm headquartered in San Diego with a satellite office located in Orange County, California. We specialize in the design of commercial buildings including laboratories, higher-education facilities, manufacturing, office, apartment, mixed-use, retail, and more. We celebrated our 30th year of business in May of 2020 and are looking for the next San Diego or Orange County team member to help us continue our growth and success.
Culture is very important to us, so our ideal candidate needs to reflect our core values and be driven, passionate, and committed to the mechanical, plumbing, and construction industry. We are a dynamic group of fun-loving, hard-working, and competitively-driven individuals working to exceed our client’s expectations at every level. We believe in excellent communication, dependability, attention to detail, and continuous improvement both personally and professionally and encourage all employees to strive to be the best version of themselves.
If you think McParlane & Associates, Inc. sounds like the right fit for you, let’s connect.
REVIT Designer Responsibilities
- Revit and Bluebeam knowledge - preferably expertise
- Drafting in the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) construction industry
- Strong REVIT knowledge creating families, incorporating smart features for schedules, troubleshooting, etc.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Autodesk Building Design Suite 2020/2021 including Revit MEP
- Ability to take direction from lead engineers and work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to comprehend mechanical and plumbing mark-ups with limited instruction
- Detail-oriented and problem solver
- Strong organizational and excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated to consistently improve efficiency
- Strong drive for professional and personal growth
Requirements: 3+ years of experience in mechanical/plumbing Revit design
Benefits: Competitive wages, medical and dental Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick pay, standard paid holidays, training and development, great career advancement opportunities, fun and inviting office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Revit: 3 years (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place