- To define the Job Description of a Assistant QA Engineer (Coating) / QA Engineer (Coating).
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Quality policies.
- Review technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard required in the project.
- Prepare project quality documents, Inspection and Test plan and procedures.
- Oversee daily Coating inspection activities.
- Monitor the project schedule for Coating activities.
- Maintain and upkeep the equipment use for coating work.
- Supervise and review Technician(s) daily work activities and work processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plan prior to submission for review by Senior QA Engineer (Coating).
- Liaise and advise the Shipwright Section and Client Representatives on quality assurance issues related to Coating and Surface Preparation.
- Ensure proper documentation of project inspection and test activities including delivery dossiers.
- Initiate recommendations and provide solutions on project problems through designated channels.
- Perform internal audits on project documents and inspection activities.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Engineering. NACE Level 2.
- At least 3 years of relevant Quality Assurance working experience, preferably in the offshore and marine industry.
Keppel Offshore & Marine