ICS Tax, LLC (ICS) is a consulting firm providing innovative tax planning strategies. With its headquarters in Savage, Minnesota and offices in Cleveland, Ohio as well as Los Angeles, California and New York, New York, ICS provides service nationwide.
Our firm is an extension of ICS Consulting, Inc., a solutions-based consulting firm, specializing in planning and project-related solutions. At ICS, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and communities. This translates into an unparalleled work environment and a superior client experience that thrives on integrity, quality, collaboration, and smart innovation. Through our culture shaped by our values, our mission of positively impacting people through innovative facility solutions will be possible.
We combine top talent and a multidisciplinary approach to assist with Energy Efficiency Incentives (179D/45L), Comprehensive Fixed Asset Reviews, Research & Development Tax Credits, Cost Segregation Studies, IC-DISC Export Incentives, Like-Kind Exchanges (1031), Accounting Methods, and Utility Rebates. With the knowledge of CPAs, engineers and architects, attorneys, and LEED Accredited Professionals, ICS provides fully-developed and complete solutions tailored for each client.
ICS Tax, LLC is looking for a Staff Engineer to join our growing team of professionals. This position will assist with successful project completion in a timely manner. The Staff Engineer will also create and maintain positive client relations to ensure business growth and success. The Staff Engineer will capture tax benefits and maximize project return. This position will assist with cost segregation, research, and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Successfully prepare project deliverables.
· Accurately request information and analyze data.
· Effectively assist with conducting site visits and perform interviews as necessary.
· Frequently attend business development meetings, webinars, and calls.
· Accurately prepare benefit estimates.
· Successfully prepare deliverables and complete technical writings.
· Ensure projects follow tax code and case law.
· Professionally communicate with clients to gather information and ensure expectations are exceeded.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
· Participation in relevant trade organizations preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to be personable and create lasting relationships.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
· Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within roles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time