A renowned design and engineering firm is currently searching for an ideal Project Engineer near the Hartford, CT. This role would receive generous base salaries, terrific bonus packages (that include health benefits, a 401K plan, etc.), and other terrific perks.
Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assist with project management and design of installation projects for Earth Support (foundation support systems) and Geotechnical (shoring install) projects.
- Designing for Earth Support and Geotechnical projects while utilizing steel and other metals.
Required work experience includes:
- 5 years of experience in an Engineering role for project management
- Demonstrated experience with Steel and other metals
- Demonstrated experience with foundation, shoring, and bracing systems for buildings, bridges, and/or marine projects.
- Project/Design experience in Residential, Commercial, or Industrial capacities
Preferred skill/ experiences include:
Required education/ licenses include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Geotechnical, or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License in the State of Connecticut
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Civil Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Geotechnical Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)