We are looking for an experienced Licensed Journeyman Electrician to join our team. We are an OEM Machine builder and this job includes all aspects of this specific area of electrical trade including panel wiring, machine installations, and troubleshooting. Your job will involve an interesting mix of travel for installations and shop work.
As the ideal candidate you will be experienced in various work environments and maintain both a professional appearance and a positive attitude within our group. As an experienced and talented individual you will have great attention to detail and maintain a highly organized work space. Your ability to communicate well with customers, engineers and other associates sets you apart.
We provide a great atmosphere with a positive work environment in a growing and dynamic company. We are dedicated to you as a person and offer many opportunities to grow, learn and excel. There are many avenues for career advancement and continued training which we encourage you to take advantage of. Our company is based on a set of principles which allow for an excellent balance of work and home life.
We offer a generous compensation package with many extra benefits including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k with match, Extended Holidays and many others.
· Wire machinery following detailed electrical prints.
· Interact with customer, engineers and others to ensure an acceptable high-quality installation.
· Install and test safety equipment. (e.g. emergency stop circuits, light curtains etc.)
· Install wiring in a workmanship-like manner ensuring a clean neat and safe environment.
· Assist Engineers in commissioning new machine installations.
· Perform effective troubleshooting, identify malfunctions and repair or replace equipment.
· Proven experience as a Machine Wiring Electrician.
· Experience in industrial electrical systems
· Excellent blueprint reading skills.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
· Excellent physical condition with the desire and ability to perform required tasks.
· Ability to travel for up to two weeks at a time.
· Valid Journeyman’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction