At Interos, we are disrupting the way Fortune 500 companies and government agencies identify and respond to risk within their supply chains – whether this risk is being caused by cyber breaches, geopolitical issues, malicious intent, quality concerns, natural disasters or unethical sourcing and sustainability concerns. We deliver the data and insights to business leaders that help them identify, visualize and understand the ripple effects that could impact their supply chains, before they happen.
Recently funded by Kleiner Perkins and pivoting to an automated solution, Interos is in essence, a start-up SaaS environment. We need someone who thrives as part of fast-paced team and takes pride in their attention to detail, their ability to take on many different things.
You will design, code, implement and maintain both front-end and back-end technologies. As one of our first Full-stack Engineers, you will have room to shape your work and have an outsized impact on our product and our culture. You will work across our tech stack to develop our customer-facing platform, help institute effective processes for ensuring our products have quality code and minimal defects, collaborate with our VP of engineering, founder and our customers on product features, and more. We're looking for engineers who relish solving the hard-technical and analytics challenges and diving into the subtle details that make products amazing. Being part of and leading an innovative engineering team, you'll need solid hands-on experience in Haskell as well as web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS, REST, JSON/XML) and databases (Relational and NoSQL). Experience with machine learning, big data and cloud infrastructure are a plus.
We are looking for a strong engineer with experience building applications from the ground up. We need someone who can work independently but can communicate clearly and knows when to ask questions and challenge assumptions.
- Working with the management team and customers to understand desired features, capabilities and testing scenarios
- Developing and maintaining the Interos customer-facing platform, machine learning capabilities and infrastructure
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Driving the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of the Interos application
- Bringing a passion to stay current with technology, experiment with and learn new technologies such as Haskell
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or another scientific field
- At least 2 years of hands on experience and a strong foundation in coding. Big data and AWS infrastructure experience a plus
- Passionate about software engineering and comfortable with front-end and back-end development
- Interested (if not experienced) in Haskell and Functional Programming
- Experienced with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Haskell or other FP languages (PureScript, Elm, OCaml, Clojure, etc)
- Reflex / Reflex.Dom / Obelisk
- Data Visualization
- Experience working within a distributed micro-services architecture
- Working understanding of machine learning concepts and AWS.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive schedules and goals
- Completed projects that you can discuss in depth or code samples that you can share are a big plus
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact HR@interos.net ( HR@interos.net )