The project located in Portland Maine, please see below :
This is a medical/hospital environment where we need to send Field engineers in periodically for break/fix work as well as preventative maintenance on the workstations, servers also doing cabling and wiring. We have 3 online certification courses as well as UTL’s way of working that the FEs will need to complete ahead of getting the PM work and break/fix jobs. We are starting to see these dispatches come in so looking to identify 6-10 FEs that we can enroll into our UTL Source Academy to take the training. I will need a unique email address for each FE that will become their user name and training updates sent to that email as well. Let me know the FEs you would like for me to get enrolled into training so that when the dispatch comes in, we will be ready to take the opportunity. This partner also requires background screening which Ustechland will assign and pay for. FEs in USA will have to complete a form and some online info. Since you were interested please see below how to create the technician profile :
CREATE PROFILE :
Click sign up
Fill out the field, pick the option provider and click continue.
Check your email to verify the email.
Clicks create my profile. Create my profile is on the top right corner by your avatar.
Finish completing the profile and you all set.
If you need anything else please let me know. 7322720053 Eddie
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $150.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Signing bonus
Hours per week:
- 4 - 6 months
- One week or less
- 2 - 4 weeks
- 1 - 3 months
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply