Salesforce Developer for the overall, design, implementation and support of solutions in the Salesforce.com environment. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Chatter and the Force.com platform. The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software, enhancements to existing proprietary software or purchased software packages. Develops solutions using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. Complies with all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customizations.
- Attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
- Experience building solutions with various Salesforce APIs
- Provides Tier II Support for Salesforce applications and manage service tickets needing escalation to Salesforce.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team.
- 3 years of hands-on Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development and Lightning Web Components.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus.
- Experience building complex business applications using C# or JAVA.
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps.
- Ability to adapt and work in rapidly changing work situations.
Based in Nashville, TN Remote Position
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a developer with Salesforce.com; Salesforce Lightning Web Component experience; salesforce.com administration to include workflow rules, approval processes and flows
- com Certified Developer DEV401
- Visual Force, Apex experience, Lightning Web Components
- Minimum of 3 years experience with data retrieval and integration across multiple platforms.
- Experience with SOQL; SVN, Ant Migration Tool, ChangeSets and data loader; Rest API/Soap API.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off