LogiCore Corporation is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer/Analyst with a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance for a program in Ft. Meade, Maryland location. The Sr. Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
Selected candidate must have an Accredited Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, plus 14 (fourteen) years of related experience. Eighteen (18) total years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Related experience in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation, and integration.
- C++ Programming language and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience and Software Defined Radio (SDR) are preferred.
- Experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers preferred.
LogiCore is a woman-owned small business based in Huntsville, AL that provides Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering Services, and Program Management services to the United States Government and commercial customers. We deliver solutions that optimize efficiencies in product form, fit, reliability, safety, and supportability to maximize Warfighter readiness. LogiCore is Readiness Accelerated!
Employees of LogiCore must adhere to and support company policies, procedure and standards. LogiCore provides a rewarding work atmosphere built on outstanding customer service, consistent with our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Selfless Service, Competence, Loyalty, Excellence, Accountability, and Responsiveness. LogiCore guarantees competitive salaries and benefit packages.
LogiCore Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, or disability. LogiCore is a committed EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Required)
- Do you have an active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma