IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Project Engineer to support our customer at Redstone Arsenal, AL in the Utility Helicopter Project Office (UHPO).
Candidates who apply should have strong oral and written communication skills, and also have the ability to work effectively with others, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. An active and transferrable DoD Secret level security clearance is required.
Education and General Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in a related technical discipline is required
- Six-eight (6-8) years of relevant work experience with Military Aviation
- Knowledge of Black Hawk helicopters and their systems, subsystems and components
- Technical Program Management experience supporting Military Aviation is preferred
- Serve on UHPO Program Team responsible for management and execution of a technical helicopter development, integration, qualification, production, modification, fielding, and sustainment program
- Assess and derive Customer-Country unique helicopter product verification requirements.
- Support program acquisition strategies, program cost and schedule estimates, and program risk assessments and mitigations
- Obtain, assess, apply, and ensure verification of product airworthiness requirements
- Develop and prepare CRPs to include SOW, CDRL, and DSL requirements
- Evaluate contractor proposals
- Ensure CDRLs are work-flowed, reviewed, answered, and tracked IAW standard work
- Ensure program follows systems engineering processes to include development of system, item, and airworthiness qualification specifications
- Support major program technical reviews to include SRR, SFR, PDR, CDR, and SVR
- Ensure aircraft products are Army airworthiness certified IAW AR 70-62 and contract requirements are met
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Material Developer (e.g., UHPO, AMRDEC, AMCOM, and ACC) personnel
- Manage contractor and supplier contract performance
- Interface with, and brief, customer-chain (e.g., SAMD, USASAC, DASA-DE&C, DSCA, State
Dept., Embassy, and Customer-Country) representatives
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30%
IronMountain Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Also, IMS does not discriminate against an employee or job applicant because the employee or applicant inquired about, discussed or discloses the compensation of an employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. Compensation includes, but is not limited to, salary, wages, overtime pay, shift differentials, bonuses, commissions, vacation and holiday pay, allowances, insurance and other benefits, stock options and awards, profit sharing and retirement. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you believe that you have experienced discrimination contact OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs):
1.800.397.6251 | TTY 1.877.889.5627 | www.dol.gov/ofccp | 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20210.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Project Engineer: 6 years (Required)
- Do you currently hold a Bachelors degree in an Engineering field?
Security Clearance Required:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible