Brinqa is changing the way global organizations measure, monitor and remediate cyber risk across assets, data centers and cloud infrastructure. As a rapidly growing cybersecurity management and risk analytics provider, we provide customers an integrated risk platform and solutions focused on risk modeling, data integrations, prioritization, automation and analytics.
Brinqa Engineering is constantly working to solve challenging cybersecurity problems at scale, using graph analytics and cutting edge proprietary and open-source technologies. We value and promote a culture focused on problem-solving and hypothesis testing that encourages engineers to conceive and actualize original ideas.
We are looking for a talented front-end web developer to join our cyber risk platform development team. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about delivering an engaging and delightful user experience. In this capacity you will be working with designers and product management to launch new features, iterate on existing features and be integral to developing our flagship product and be part of an agile team that functions in ‘startup' mode.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years software development experience using :
* Angular2+ (MUST HAVE)
* Material Design
* HTML, CSS
* node.js, npm
- Experience writing apps using an MVC architecture.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, functionality, testing and support.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluency in English, Spanish a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
WHAT YOU GET:
- A competitive compensation that includes base salary
- The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with a rising star in cyber risk management
- Work for a company with proven year-over-year growth and global customers in a huge market.
- Live and work in beautiful Austin, Texas.
Job Type: Full-time
- UI development (web applications): 2 years (Required)
- Austin, TX 78759 (Required)