Responsibilities will include the design and preparation of planning and construction documents for new residential, commercial, industrial and municipal infrastructure projects and will include analysis and design of streets, wet utilities, storm drainage systems, SWMP plans, quantity takeoffs, and technical specifications.
You will work closely with Project Managers, with increased responsibility commensurate with your abilities and positive attitude.
You will bring:
· 3 - 8 years of experience analyzing and designing land development and/or municipal infrastructure projects;
· a BS degree in civil engineering or related field;
· an EIT certification is required a PE is preferred for Project Engineers;
· proficient working with Civil 3d;
· strong communication skills;
· the ability to complete tasks independently and on schedule;
· the ability to research code and jurisdictional requirements for planning and engineering projects.
Company will offer:
· Challenging work on a variety of projects;
· Education and Training opportunities;
· Growth opportunity;
· Competitive pay and benefits package;
· Work life balance;
Roth Lang Engineering Group is a growing, small company located in the Denver Tech Center. We offer a casual, family friendly work environment and very competitive pay and benefits. You can be a big part of a growing firm.
Job Type: Full-time