Integral Consulting Inc. (www.integral-corp.com) provides technical insight, strategy, and project delivery to help our clients move forward in an evolving world. We seek to achieve this mission by creating a business culture of client service, technical excellence, innovation, and collaboration. Equally, we hold ourselves to strong internal commitments to health and safety, sustainability, diversity, mutual respect, collegiality, and the professional development of our staff.
We are currently seeking a Hydrogeologist, Hydrologist, Geologist, or Environmental Engineer for our Louisville, CO office. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who will have a solid understanding of water and chemical transport in soil, groundwater, surface water, and/or sediment.
- Performing technical tasks supporting fate and transport evaluations; remedial investigations and feasibility studies under CERCLA, RCRA, NEPA, and state-equivalent programs; and surface and groundwater resource evaluations
- Analyzing, visualizing, and interpreting geospatial and time-series data
- Contributing to field programs (including occasional fieldwork), data analysis and numerical modeling tasks, and report preparation
- Bachelor or master’s degree in geology, hydrogeology, civil or environmental engineering, or related scientific/engineering field
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Competency in environmental modeling software, programming/scripting (e.g., MATLAB, R, Python) and/or GIS software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with current Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team of scientist and engineers
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally.
HOW TO APPLY:
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Job Type: Full-time
- surface and groundwater resource evaluation: 2 years (Preferred)
- remedial investigations and feasibility studies: 2 years (Preferred)
- environmental remediation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19