Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This group is working on ADAS functions for series projects. Examples include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and partially automated driving (e.g. Highway-Assist).
We are looking for a proactive engineer to further develop our tooling and cloud automation infrastructure. As a automation and simulation focused Software Development Engineer you will be part of a team that is developing cloud automation for the release of the latest generation of drivers assistance technology. You will support a team to serve a wide range of projects in the fields of radar, video and central control devices for OEMs around the globe, which makes for exciting and fast-pace work.
- You will work in an international team developing cloud automation for the release of drivers assistance features.
- You will make contributions to the road clearance Level 2/3 drivers assistance technology.
- You will have an overview of the overall architecture, consisting of several cloud and big data platforms and seamlessly integrate these technologies.
- You will work as part of an innovative agile team and work together to develop high-quality solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline with a strong software focus.
- Proficient in Python & C++.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Enjoy challenging work and have the ability to work independently in a structured manner.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in cloud tools and technologies such as Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, etc...
- Experience in working with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira Track and Release or similar tools.
- Experience working in Agile teams, flexible, innovative, able to work across different cultures, regions, and in a remote/hybrid distributed team.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only.
Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Local candidates only or willing to relocate to MI.