Inside Sales Engineer acts as a liaison between the Sales Engineers and clients, providing information, service, maintenance, and repairs information related to the different stages of the product/project.
- Review schedules for possible equipment to bid
- Create equipment selections
- Generates quotes based on customer’s requests and pricing summaries
- Review bid calendars from customers and download plan sets
- Update the Pipe/Bid Board
Project Management Duties:
- Enters Orders – work with credit department, generate job number
- Creates submittal documents
- Contacts factory for order coordination and ship dates
- Interacts with credit team and CRM coordinator frequently
Post Sales Duties:
- Follow up with equipment lead times
- Track orders/shipments
- Startup coordination with Service Department (where applicable)
- Assemble project closeout
- Process warranty claims with manufacturers
- Process and track RMA’s with customers and manufacturers
- Day to day support for stock orders and will calls.
- Attend job site and/or customer visits to assist Sales Engineers.
- Attend in-house factory trainings, ATC trainings, factory/webinar and online trainings.
- Review all factory literature and technical resources.
- Keep current with factory software versions.
- Assist customers with requests.
- Strong technical HVAC background.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in time management and ability to meet deadlines on assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- AutoCad proficient.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Associates Degree in technical field is desired but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- May require travel to meet with clients or potential clients on occasion.
Air Treatment Corporation provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Regular cleaning and disinfecting in place. Daily survey to monitor health and wellness of employees. Masks in common areas.
- Have you worked in a customer service position (where/what)?
- Do you learn/work better as part of a team or as an individual?
- How do you manage strict deadlines?
- What interest you most about this position?
- business: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location