Summary of Position Mission
Responsible for set up and operation of CNC mills and lathes.
- Adjusts machines, including controls or control media, as required to ensure quality of work
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other manufacturing personnel for assignments and to resolve quality issues
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Performs basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
Higher wages and $1,000 new hire bonus
1st and 2nd shift openings - shift differential available for 2nd shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- machine operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location