Construction Project Engineer/Project Manager ideally with 8 to 20 years of experience.
- Coordinate activities with subcontractors/supervisors, and following up on them to make sure projects are completed in accordance with contract, on time and on budget.
- Evaluate site conditions for new constructions.
- Evaluate Architectural & Engineering Drawings.
- Create daily report logs of the work coordinated and executed.
- Preferably with experience in Residential Projects.
- Good dealing with people.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Needs to be dynamic and ready for changes.
- Very good skills creating spread sheets & using computer programs.
- Fluid in English and Spanish.
- Willing to work on long shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction and Project Management: 8 years (Preferred)
- San Juan, PR 00920 (Preferred)
- AIT, EIT, and/or PE (Preferred)
- English & Spanish (Required)