- BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 1-5 Years’ Experience
- Process Validation MSA/IQ/OQ/PQ
- Optimize Manufacturing Process
- Write Standard Operating Procedures, job safety analysis, etc
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Lead cross functional teams using project management tools such as Microsoft Project Gantt charts, tracking financials of project, holding successful meetings, and distributing timely minutes.
- Optimize manufacturing process using design of experiment tools
- Execute process validation studies including MSA/IQ/OQ/PQ
- Communicate with Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, Safety, Planning, and Metrology departments on an as needed basis.
- Team with manufacturing and safety to write standard operating procedures and job safety analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Device: 1 year (Required)
- Process Validation: 1 year (Required)