A Signal and Power Integrity Electrical Engineer job in Bloomington, MN is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, designing, developing and testing military electronic equipment and systems. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Signal and Power Integrity Electrical Engineer Job duties:
- Candidates must demonstrate a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of electronic equipment and systems.
- A thorough understanding and application of SI/PI principles is critical to the success of highly sophisticated electronic systems with ever-increasing signal speeds and performance requirements.
- Strong background in applied electro-magnetics, transmission lines and circuit theory.
- Familiarity with s-parameters, eye diagrams, jitter analysis, and signal integrity performance metrics in both time and frequency domains.
- Signal and Power Integrity simulation tools such as HFSS, HyperLynx, SIwave or similar.
- High speed measurement instruments such as VNAs, oscilloscopes, BERTs and TDR/TDTs.
- High frequency board and package level interconnect modeling and parasitic extraction.
- PCB module and backplane design and layout with a focus on signal and power integrity.
If you are interested in this Signal and Power Integrity Electrical Engineer job in Bloomington, MN, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.