Who We Are:
Thermtest Inc. is one of the fastest-growing scientific companies in Atlantic Canada and a leading international developer of thermal instrument and testing services for clients over a broad range of industries such as aerospace, automotive, and athletic wear. The company’s headquarters, thermophysical testing lab and R&D facility are in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
For more information, visit www.thermtest.com
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Physicist with some knowledge with thermophysical analysis.
You will join a group of talented team members who work collaboratively to help make Thermtest an international leader in the thermophysical analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study of the thermophysical properties of materials
- Study and apply concepts and math in common thermophysical applications
- A post-secondary education in the physics field
- Experience in thermal physics an asset
- Good time management and project tracking
- Good communication skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving capability
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- The chance to work for a global company
- A progressive work environment
- Career experiences that will enhance personal and professional growth
- Onsite free parking
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply to join our team! Please forward us a cover letter and updated resume that highlight why you’re the perfect fit. Please, no calls or drop-ins. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates. Thermtest Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent