JOIN OUR SALES TEAM! Vancouver office opening this fall!
Westpro is an established and innovative Canadian company that designs and manufactures mineral processing equipment worldwide. www.westpromachinery.com
Westpro is looking for an experienced sales professional with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment. The sales region includes but is not limited to BC, Alberta and the Western United States. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems, parts and service into the mining, aggregate, wastewater industries.
- Meet Sales Department goals and objectives for assigned territory with a continued effort to improve lead generation and sales success.
- Work closely with engineering companies and end-users to provide them with the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and facilitate expanding strong working relationships.
- Work with the proposals team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, tradeshows and events.
- Travel is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with capital equipment in mining or related industries.
- Degree in Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. P.Eng designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregates, wastewater, soil remediation, frac sands and pulp & paper industries.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Candidate should have a proven sales record in a technical and relationship-driven business.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office required; Salesforce an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- mineral process technology: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)