Job title Communications Coordinator
Opening date 12/4/2019
Reports to CEO/Creative Director
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 commensurate with experience
Position Type Full Time
Benefits Health Insurance, Retirement, Sick and Vacation Leave
Eisterhold Associates Inc. (EAI) is an exhibit planning and design firm in Kansas City,
Missouri, that develops and delivers culturally significant exhibits of national caliber.
Notable projects include the National Museum of the Marine Corps, and the National Civil
Rights Museum. EAI is seeking an experienced Communications Coordinator. A dynamic and collaborative environment, the person in this position will be an integral part of the EAI creative team responsible for marketing strategy and creative proposal development from concept through implementation. This position requires a blend of strong client service skills with marketing abilities, and social media capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with team members to develop and design marketing collateral, campaigns, proposals, and presentations.
- Research, write, edit and design proposals.
- Participate in marketing, sales presentations, interviews, and promotional events.
- Identify and track relevant RFP leads and other referred leads for potential response.
- Track and analyze social media and website trends to inform marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain digital/social media presence, including, but not limited to, blogs and Twitter.
- Work collaboratively with Content Developer, designers, and other personnel to develop a website strategy.
- Responsible for creating and uploading website content.
- Insure timely completion of proposal submittals, compliance with proposal requirements, and company standards.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Monday–Friday, 8 hours a day with flexibility between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Weekend hours may be required per project.
- Less than 15% of time will be dedicated to travel.
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing, and through presentations.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible/dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative team.
- Ability to delegate tasks and receive direction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated marketing success.
- Demonstrated RFP submission success.
- Knowledge of website and social media analytics.
- Technical capability including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative
Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, and Microsoft
Office Suite of software.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, such as Marketing, Business, etc.
- At least two years· experience in on line marketing and/or social media campaigns, and at least two years of experience in proposal writing, with a total minimum of seven years of experience.
- Experience with the most current technologies and products used in online marketing, social media, and graphic design industries.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Work experience in museum, design firms, and/or other art related positions.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and developing processes for efficiency.
1. Curriculum vitae or resume
2. Letter of interest citing qualifications
3. Statement detailing your understanding of EAI’s position within the industry and how you would propose to further and promote and enhance that position.
4. Completed Employment Application
Eisterhold Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance