I am helping a top company near the North Carolina coast add several people to their staff.
Several roles are open including (rough salary guidelines):
- Production Leader $70k-$80k
- Sr Manufacturing Engineer $90k-$110k
- Sr Mechanical Product Design Engineer $90k-$110k
- Sr Electronic/Electrical Product Design Engineer $90k-$110k
- Test Engineer $90k-$110k
Location: commutable from Wilmington, NC.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Open due to new product lines being transferred to this site
- Top company, very strong in Lean & career mentoring
- High visibility: BU’s typically have local VP /GM executives
- Well run, there are opportunities for improvement
- Multiple examples of promotion to GM/ P&L roles (real, not talk)
What they are looking for in a candidate:
- Design / Manufacturing experience with mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical components or devices
- Leadership of an assembly operation of 25+ associates
- Understanding of Lean skills and practices (Kaizen, 5S, etc)
- BS, engineering preferred
Why work with me?
I provide a high level of support, coaching, and advocacy to the candidates I work with. If you are the right candidate, I will get your resume in front of the right people and help you put your best foot forward along every step of the process.
In addition to this role, I focus on growth-oriented opportunities in operations, quality, and materials, with most of my clients located in the Southeast, East Coast and Midwest. I take an active approach to recruiting and I especially value having exclusive and long-term relationships with candidates and clients. Candidates with excellent career progression who are looking for a new opportunity in a stimulating, high-growth environment are encouraged to contact me, preferably by email, even if you are not currently active in a search but are considering a move in the next year or two. Engineering degrees with high GPA’s and/or JMO experience are particularly attractive to many of my clients.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or other roles that I may have available now or in the future, email your resume directly to me for the most expedient, confidential review. Word or Pages format, please.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidcolefpc (you can get my email address from here.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance