We're looking for a talented Support Engineer who can work directly with customers and internal resources to assist in tracking down, assessing, and addressing customer issues. You'd be directly contributing to the success of our customers by investigating customer issues, helping customers successfully utilize the Solstice product line, and acting as an escalation path between the customer and the software engineering team.
Applicants should be energetic, driven individuals who has a passion for customer success and mind for customer support. You will be part of the support team and collaborate directly with quality assurance, engineering and business teams.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world's meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren't afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Act as a gatekeeper for all incoming support related issues
- Answer incoming calls, emails and chat from end users as well as reseller/partners
- Create tickets via ZenDesk to track issues being reported (Aiming for FCR)
- Escalate tickets to appropriate levels of engineering and or departments
- Provide information about Mersive products as requested by customers and partners
- 0-2+ years of customer support experience
- Experience with Customer Service and ZenDesk software, Desk experience preferred
- Above average troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming
- Experience with VTC (Video Teleconference)
- Experience with network hardware and software
- Experience with defect and test tracking tools (i.e Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally) is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science or MIS/CIS or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity