Please apply at www.TripContracting.com under the employment tab. We are hiring in all 50 states in the United States!!
This is an independent contractor opportunity. All work that is completed is paid out 30 days from
completion and acceptance of all residential projects and 45 days from commercial projects.
All independent contractors must be experienced in at least one of the following:
What to expect:
Many job opportunities to service residential and commercial locations.
The daily schedule prepared by dispatchers.
Jobs are around the home of residence (typically 50-80 mile radius).
Ability to perform basic tasks including painting, cleaning facilities, and managing maintenance repairs.
Ability to perform maintenance and light repairs.
Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks.
Identify and report the need for major repairs.
Able to work on commercial and residential services.
Full-time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
We are looking to start contractors ASAP due to an increase in work. To receive work from us, you must have your own vehicle, trailers, tools, equipment, computer & smartphone, and other needed various supplies.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80 miles and have a reliable source of transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Must have experience in construction (clean outs, lawn care, flooring, sheetrock, painting, flooring carpentry, and minor electric/ plumbing/ HVAC.)
- Must have effective English skills in speaking and writing.
- Must be able to start immediately if hired.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stationary Engineer's License (Preferred)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Preferred)