Install/configure/maintain routers, switches and firewalls.
- Implement and troubleshoot LAN technologies such as VLANs, Trunking (port tagging), Spanning-Tree, and Port Security.
- Provide regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short/long-range planning for systems.
- Support multiple networks and ensure necessary administration tasks are completed.
- Recommend and implement system/process enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Adhere to Information Systems security guidelines.
- Complete paperwork and other tasks needed to satisfy Security requirements. Follow all Security regulations, guidelines, and processes regarding the installation, maintenance, and retirement of PCs and PC-related hardware and software.
- Create and ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Develop and documenting technical processes and procedures as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Implement and troubleshoot LAN technologies: 5 years (Required)