*Please note this is NOT a remote job, interview and job are located in Ferndale, MI.
Work closely with the Lead Software Engineer on new and existing applications, examine client business needs to develop solutions and identify and fix bugs in existing software solutions.
- Web Technologies (CSS, HTTP, etc)
- SQL Databases (MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, etc)
Not Required but Desired Skills: *
- SQL Optimization (Keys, Indices, and Query Caching)
- Data Caching
- DVCS such as git or mercurial
- Linux Systems Administration
FuseTG is a constantly growing and very dynamic organization, where the team atmosphere is strongly upheld. We understand that if it wasn't for our clients and our wonderful staff we would not be here today. Basically, we believe that happy employees = happy clients! That being said, FTG does everything possible to give each and every employee a unique and fulfilling career experience. Fuse employs some of Metro Detroit's top technical talent and given the continued growth we are looking for more!
After working at FTG you will soon forget the "Corporate America" that you were used to. From our vibrant staff to our hip office in Ferndale, you will quickly realize what makes us so unique. So if you’re looking for a software development career in metro Detroit, this is the place!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Database Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Programming: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ferndale, MI 48220 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative