Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET):
We're growing our development team and we’re looking for more great people!
We're a fast-growing, action-packed tech company. All our hard work has paid off, and we deliver a powerful, intuitive CMMS with passionate customer training and support. We're proud of our success, but always pushing for the next level. Ready to join the team?
Hippo CMMS offers:
- Supportive management that rewards hard work
- Opportunities to master industry-leading tech
- Competitive salary and health insurance packages
- Generous vacation time with flexible scheduling
- Awesome company events and Friday social hour
Industry Leader: Opportunities to Grow
We're a successful tech company. Our customers depend on our intuitive, powerful computerized maintenance management software to keep their facilities up and running. They depend on us, and we deliver. Straightforward, dependable software. Comprehensive onboarding and training. Lifetime support and upgrades.But success takes more than great software. It takes great people. We start by only hiring go-getters. Then we invest in them with the training and tools they need to excel. Sales and customer success training and workshops. All the latest software, including Salesforce CRM, HubSpot, and Panda Doc.
Company Culture: Opportunities to Connect
Our company culture rewards hard work, teamwork, open communication, personal initiative, and innovation. And we value learning, creativity, and fun. In the past we've been known to host summer retreats, have chances to golf, bowl, and hit some escape rooms. Then there's the gym pass, boxing classes, and yoga during the week. Friday late afternoons, we even host an office social hour. What's the point of coming to work if you don't want to be there?
If you’re looking for place to grow, learn new tech, and work on cool stuff;
How does this sound:
Cloud hosted SaaS:
Microservices and Serverless functions
- .Net Core 2.1
- Event based
Browser App UI/UX
- Mobile App
Having the right "Attitude and Aptitude"! Seriously:
- Desire to learn
- Enjoys being challenged
- Likes to participate in a team environment
- Wants to see their co-workers excel and succeed
- Enthusiastic about their work
Desired skills and experience are listed below, but if you have the right attitude and aptitude that makes up for a lot.
SDET Role Description:
- Attend Daily stand-up meeting
- Pulling the top, most important, valuable item from the sprint plan
- Writing code and committing to GitHub daily
- Develop Automated API Tests for Detecting Changes
- Develop Integration and UI Tests
- Updating API Swagger Documentation
- Updating API Gateway Documentation
- Building coded unit tests for ReactJs Components
- Building coded unit tests for domain and micro-services
- Responding to bugs logged, writing tests that duplicate/validate the bug, and committing both the test and the fix.
- Building frameworks and patterns that can be applied to new development and features added to the system.
- Helping with QA testing as needed
- 4ish years of experience writing code
- C#, .NET, or any high-level language
- ReactJs, Typescript, or modern web frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Knowledge of unit test patterns
- An understanding of Design Patterns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year