An established civil engineering and land surveying firm has an immediate opening for a motivated civil engineer to manage and direct commercial and private development projects. We specialize in civil engineering, project management, and construction administration services for a wide range of projects including site development and permitting, storm water management, utility infrastructure, and transportation projects for commercial, retail, and residential clients. This position will work closely with clients as well as in-house planners, engineers, and surveyors.
We are interested in candidates with comprehensive knowledge and experience of:
* Commercial and private infrastructure design
* Roadway design, site layouts and subdivisions
* Water, sanitary sewer, septic and storm water design
* Grading and earthwork design
* Environmental studies and reports
* Construction specifications
* Codes and regulations
* Project management
* Minimum 5 years private and/or public sector project management and design experience
* Proficient in Civil 3D and AutoCAD LDD
* Ability to work independently and efficiently prepare plans and technical reports
* Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an organized manner
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high standard of work
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: DOQ, Top dollar paid for the right candidate!
Our compensation program recognizes and rewards employees for their hard work by offering bonuses based on performance. Compensation package also includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a retirement savings plan with a company match.
*Accepting local candidates ONLY*
Job Type: Full-time